Youth League Apprenticeship (YLA)
We empower and connect millennials and underserved communities to advanced workforce training and career exploration beginning with the Youth League Apprenticeship Program (YLA).
About Youth League Apprenticeship Program:
YLA provides numerous opportunities to establish a meaningful personal and professional network. This is accomplished through community-based mentorship, internships, and connections to potential employers.
YLA is an advanced workforce training program with three components:
- Character Development
- Leadership Training
- Personal Inspiration
- The program is completely free!
- High-quality and diverse facilitators
- Fun, safe and inspirational learning environment
- Personal and professional goals development
- Capstone celebration and community recognition
- Certificate of completion of the program
- Improve marketable professional talents
- Increase the likelihood for workplace promotion and leadership positions
- Improve the effectiveness of your networking and communication skills
- Overcome fear and self-doubt to become the best version of yourself
- Foster meaningful, personal and professional relationships